Friday, December 7, 2012

Wednesday I posted about Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton and about how many don't really know or realize what those cases truly did and made legal for abortion in all 50 states. Today I want to talk about another aspect of both of those landmark cases that many don't know and that the media has helped to cover up in their almost overwhelming support of abortion ever since the rulings of those cases back in 1973.

Both Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton were both built upon lies, deceit, manipulation, and in the words of one of the plaintiffs in one of the cases fraud. NEITHER case by the admission of both of women who were used as the plaintiffs in these cases were based on truth. Which begs the question why with these now known facts have these two cases not been retried and the judgments and decisions in both cases reviewed and indeed overthrown with vast new evidence in recent years on so many fronts that were fundamentally involved in both cases?

"Jane Roe" of the Roe v. Wade lawsuit, whose real name is Norma McCorvey was a very troubled young woman in 1969 and was pregnant with her third child that she did not want. Friends had advised McCorvey to say that she had been raped and she would then be eligible to obtain a legal abortion (with the understanding that Texas's pro-life laws allowed abortion in the cases of rape and incest). But due to lack of police evidence or documentation, the scheme was not successful and McCorvey would later admit the situation was a total fabrication. She was never raped. She also attempted to obtain an illegal abortion but the clinics that she went to had been closed down by authorities. Eventually, McCorvey was referred to attorneys Linda Coffee and Sarah Weddington who took her case (still based on the false accusation that McCorvey was raped and by the time the case had gotten to trial the lie had ballooned into that she had been gang raped) all the way to the Supreme Court. In the meantime in the time that it took for the case to make it through the courts, McCorvey had given birth to the baby in question, who was eventually adopted. McCorvey never had an abortion herself before or after the famous Roe case. Norma McCorvey revealed herself to the press as being "Jane Roe" of the decision within days of its issuance and stated that she had sought an abortion because she was unemployable and greatly depressed. In the 1980s, McCorvey asserted that she had been the "pawn" of two young and ambitious lawyers (Weddington and Coffee) who were looking for a plaintiff with whom they could challenge the Texas state law prohibiting abortion.

I highly recommend you read her story here it's very eye opening on many points about McCorvey as a person and on the details behind the scenes and what really led up to the Roe case. http://www.paprolife.org/voices/Normas_story.html

Norma McCorvey while working at an abortion clinic in 1995 was befriended by several pro-life advocates and went through a very dramatic change. She was converted and became a Christian. Since then she has become a very outspoken pro-life speakers and advocate as well. McCorvey has since dedicated the rest of her life to helping end the Holocaust of abortion and to see the law that she helped pass overturned. 
  
On January 21, 1998 McCorvey spoke before the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Federalism, and Property Rights of the Senate Judiciary Committee 105th Congress, 2nd Session. (You may read the entire transcript here... http://www.endroe.org/mccorveytestimony.aspx)

She had this to say “My name is Norma McCorvey. I’m sorry to admit that I’m the Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade. The affidavit submitted to the Supreme Court didn’t happen the way I said it did, pure and simple. I lied! Sarah Weddington and Linda Coffey needed an extreme case to make their client look pitiable. Rape seemed to be the ticket. What made rape even worse? A gang rape! It all started out as a little lie, but my little lie grew and became more horrible with each telling.”

"Not only did I lie, but I was lied to. I did not come to the Supreme Court on behalf of a class of women. I wasn't pursuing any legal remedy for my unwanted pregnancy. I did not go to the federal courts for relief. I met with Sarah Weddington to find out how I could obtain an abortion. She and Linda Coffey said they didn't know where to get one. Sarah already had an abortion but she lied to me just like I lied to her! She knew where to get one, obviously, but I was of no use to her unless I was pregnant. Sarah and Linda were looking for somebody, anybody, to use to further their own agenda. I was their most willing dupe.

Since all these lies succeeded in dismantling every state's protection of the unborn, I think it's fair to say that the entire abortion industry is based on a lie.”

Likewise and even more disturbing in it's own way is the true story behind Doe v. Bolton. "Mary Doe" of the companion case whose real name is Sandra Cano was a pregnant mother who was seeking a divorce from an extremely abusive husband (after being the victim of domestic violence for many years) and was also looking for legal help in getting her other three children back who had been taken from her and put into foster care. She never went to the lawyers looking for an abortion and she has sworn under oath that she never wanted an abortion at all nor asked for one at any time. She had always been pro-life and didn't believe in abortion. Abortion was never even mentioned. However she soon became the focal point of the lawsuit that was Doe v. Bolton and was used to legalize abortion on demand and the horrifying partial birth abortions. 

Doe allegations stated that on March 25, 1970 Doe applied to the Abortion Committee of Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, for a therapeutic abortion . . . Her application was supposedly denied 16 days later, on April 10, when she was eight weeks pregnant. Because her application was denied, she was forced either to relinquish "her right to decide when and how many children she will bear" or to seek an abortion that was illegal under the Georgia statutes.

This is not what happened as Sandra Cano has since testified in court and before Congress. She states implicitly "Abortion is against every belief I have. I've never been for abortion. I never went for an abortion. I was not the person they say I was. This case was based on lies." Sandra states that her lawyer, Margie Pitts Hames, tricked her into signing the affidavit that formed the basis of the plaintiff's charges in Doe. "I do not believe it is my signature on the affidavit, and Margie either forged my signature or slipped this document in with other papers while I was signing divorce papers. I never told Margie that I wanted an abortion. The facts stated in the affidavit in Doe v. Bolton are not true." 

There is no record at Grady memorial hospital of her alleged application for an abortion and the hospital has no records of ever treating Cano or even reviewing her case. In fact, she says, she was so opposed to the idea of having an abortion that when her mother and Hames tried to make her have one later on during the case she fled to Oklahoma until they promised that she could keep her child! But Hames managed to persuade her to return and appear in court as a plaintiff in the initial hearing of the Doe case also under false reasons. Then Cano was told that she would appear in the courtroom but that she would not get to speak or even tell anyone her name. Cano stated that "The way she phrased it to me, it was a woman's liberation right. She said, "If you're working a job, and you're doing the same job as a man, don't you want to make the same salary?" I said, "Well, of course." So that's what I thought the issue was about and everything. It's really hard for people to believe something like that. God knows my heart. He knows the truth. I really was that naive and that stupid."

After the end of the case and the decision had been handed down and Sandra Cano learned what all had truly transpired in Doe v. Bolton Sandra tried to get the courts and media to hear her side of the story but they ignored her and refused to let her tell her story. She fought unsuccessfully for many years to have her case records unsealed but was unsuccessful. Finally in 1988, Cano went to some Christian lawyers (one of whom was Michael Farris, who now heads the Home School Legal Defense Foundation) once again to try and have her records unsealed. Hames objected, telling the court that there was nothing more to be gained, that the case was decided 16 years before and that was that. But this time the records were unsealed, and Farris says he was sure enough of the fraud they contained that he and attorney Wendell Byrd asked to have the entire case reopened. That motion was denied, because by then, the law against abortion had been struck from Georgia's books.

Other legal professionals and some people in state legislator have befriended Cano and have worked to verify Cano's story they have an impressive stack of documents to show she's telling the truth. They have letters from attorneys and hospitals, Supreme Court transcripts and affidavits.  



Plaques signed by Norma McCorvey and Sandra Cano - March 23, 1997. These plaques can be seen at the National Memorial for the Unborn.

  
Sandra's plaque at the national memorial for the unborn reads: "I AM SANDRA CANO, I BECAME KNOWN AS MARY DOE WHEN THE U.S. SUPREME COURT RELEASED ROE V. WADE'S COMPANION CASE, DOE V. BOLTON, WHICH ALLOWED ABORTION FOR VIRTUALLY ANY REASON.

"I AM AGAINST ABORTION; I NEVER SOUGHT AN ABORTION; I NEVER HAD AN ABORTION. ABORTION IS MURDER. FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS, AND AGAINST MY WILL, MY NAME HAS BEEN SYNONYMOUS WITH ABORTION. THE DOE V. BOLTON CASE IS BASED ON DECEIT AND FRAUD.

"I STAND TODAY IN THIS PLACE OF HEALING, THE NATIONAL MEMORIAL FOR THE UNBORN, AND PLEDGE TO THE MEMORY OF THESE INNOCENT CHILDREN, THAT AS LONG AS I HAVE BREATH, I WILL STRIVE TO SEE ABORTION ENDED IN AMERICA."
-SANDRA CANO, MARCH 23, 1997


Sandra has kept good on her promise she has since then started her own Pro-life ministry and is an adamant pro-life advocate. 

In 2003, she went to court herself in an attempt to reverse Doe, arguing that new laws and scientific evidence provide justification for overturning the 1973 decision. The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia denied Ms. Cano's motion to reconsider Doe on procedural grounds. 

On June 23, 2005, for the first time, members of the United States Congress heard the truth about the Doe v. Bolton case from Sandra herself. She testified before the United States Judiciary Sub-committee on the Constitution.

She testified, "The Doe v. Bolton Supreme Court decision bears my name. I am Sandra Cano, the former ''Doe'' of Doe v. Bolton. Doe v. Bolton is the companion case to Roe v. Wade. Using my name and life, Doe v. Bolton falsely created the health exception that led to abortion on demand and partial birth abortion. How it got there is still pretty much a mystery to me. I only sought legal assistance to get a divorce from my husband and to get my children from foster care. I was very vulnerable: poor and pregnant with my fourth child, but abortion never crossed my mind. Although it apparently was utmost in the mind of the attorney from whom I sought help. At one point during the legal proceedings, it was necessary for me to flee to Oklahoma to avoid the pressure being applied to have the abortion scheduled for me by this same attorney.

Please understand even though I have lived what many would consider an unstable life and overcome many devastating circumstances, at 
NO TIME did I ever have an abortion. l did not seek an abortion nor do I believe in abortion. Yet my name and life is now forever linked with the slaughter of 40-50 million babies.

I have tried to understand how it all happened. How did my divorce and child custody case become the basis by which bloody murder is done on infants thriving in the wombs of their mothers? How can cunning, wicked lawyers use an uneducated, defenseless pregnant woman to twist the American court system in such a fraudulent way? Doe has been a nightmare.

Over the last 32 years, I have become a prisoner of the case. It took me until 1988 to get my records unsealed in order for me to try and find the answer to those questions and to join in the movement to stop abortion in America. When pro abortion advocates found out about my efforts, my car was vandalized on one occasion and at another time, someone shot at me while I was on my front porch holding my grandbaby.

I am angry. I feel like my name, life, and identity have been stolen and put on this case without my knowledge and against my wishes. How dare they use my name and my life this way!

One of the Justices of the Supreme Court said during oral argument in my case "What does it matter if she is real or not." 
Well I am real and it does matter.

I was in court under a false name and lies. I was never cross-examined in court. Doe v. Bolton is based on a lie and deceit. It needs to be retried or overturned. Doe v. Bolton is against my wishes. Abortion is wrong. I love children. I would never harm a child and yet because of this case I feel like I bear the guilt of over 46 million innocent children being killed. The Supreme Court is also guilty. The bottom line is I want abortion stopped in my name. I want the case which was supposedly to benefit me, be either overturned or retried. If it is retried, at least I will have an opportunity to speak for myself in court, something that never happened before. My lawyers at The Justice Foundation have collected affidavits from over one thousand women hurt by abortion. We have filed those affidavits and a Rule 60 Motion to reverse Doe which is now on its way to the Supreme Court through the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals in Atlanta. I am also giving you a copy of my affidavit in the case. Millions of babies have been killed. Millions of women have been hurt horribly. It is time to get my name and life out of this case and its time to stop the killing."

You can read the full transcript here http://www.endroe.org/sandracanotestimony.aspx .

With it being common knowledge now that both cases were based upon false evidence and lies WHY have these cases not been retried and overturned? WHY with the sworn affidavits of both of these women that the very cases themselves were based upon stating that they were founded on lies, falsehoods, and yes even fraud WHY do they still stand and are costing thousands of innocent lives everyday? These cases are nothing short of a disgrace and a mockery of the judicial system and of the founding principles of the United States themselves. 
   
Those who wanted to see abortion legalized pushed through these falsified cases and under the gross Unconstitutional judgments that were handed down by those judges in the Supreme Court they have cost our country more than can ever be truly be realized. I find especially sickening and extremely sad that the judges in these cases used the 14 Amendment that so emphatically states that no one shall deprive any person of life to legalize the murder of so many innocent and defenseless U.S. citizens. The 14 Amendment states - " All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws." 

They took one small peace of that Amendment (the due process clause) and ruled by a vote of 7-2 that a right to privacy under the due process clause of the 14th Amendment would overshadow the right to life for countless human beings who were and are U.S.citizens. SERIOUSLY think about that logically for just a moment. One person's right to privacy justifies them killing another innocent human being.? Under that kind of warped thinking wouldn't any murder be justified because the killer's right to privacy? Just a thought…but it is an extremely scary one! When you open the door to that kind of thinking, where can you legally and morally close it again for other situations? When another person's life can be decided on the by the choice or opinion of another my friends all LIFE at every stage is in danger. It started with abortion but it is quickly going down the slippery slope to opening even more right to life issues. You need look no further than the recent attempts to legalize doctor assisted suicide /euthanasia in several states.


In their decision to legalize abortion which takes the LIFE of an innocent person who is a child and a citizen of the United States they violated not only the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of our country but all of the beliefs that our forefathers founded our great country upon. And yes it is another person's life. Why that should have been such a hard question for supposedly very well educated people as the judges and lawyers in these cases is nothing short of pathetic. Our forefathers realized that children in the womb were people their personhood didn't come into question back then and it never should have been an issue in the first place in these cases it's absurd honestly. Every human being is a person and every unborn child in their mothers womb is a human being from the moment of conception. It is both a religious and a well known and accepted scientific fact. Top embryologists, geneticists, biologists and all kinds of physicians in various fields agree that a distinct and new life of a human being is present at the very moment of conception. These are not new revelations they have been widely known and accepted in the medical and scientific fields for many, many years. You need not look any further than even the most basic textbooks of Human Embryology and Biology that "human life" begins at fertilization, or conception, which is the same as fertilization and they have been there for over a century. 

Read this great article here on the subject 
http://www.all.org/abac/aq0203.htm by Dr.  C. Ward Kischer Ph.D. He states it perfectly in his article, "Abortion, partial birth abortion, in-vitro fertilization, human fetal research, human embryo research, cloning and stem cell research are all core issues of Human Embryology. Yet, in all of the Supreme Court cases since 1973 and at all of the Congressional hearings on these issues, no human embryologist has been called as a witness and no reference to Human Embryology has ever been made. Further, among the NIH Human Embryo Research Advisory Panel, the National Bioethics Advisory Commission, and President Bush's Council on Bioethics, no human embryologist was appointed as a member, nor called as a witness.

Justice Harry Blackmun wrote in the Roe v Wade decision: "we need not resolve the difficult question of when life begins." Blackmun smeared the distinction between the biological (or embryological) meaning with the legal meaning, and conflated the two into his declaration. His inference was that he was talking about biological life without specifically stating so.

From this source followed a science of Human Embryology that has been parsed and perverted, revised and redefined, changed and corrupted. In fact, the transcripts of President Bush's Council on Bioethics clearly show how extreme the adulteration of the science of Human Embryology has become. The media have especially ignored Human Embryology in their many articles on the core issues. The media have preferentially published a distortion of this science while totally ignoring the many references available for factual information. The impact of this on public policy has been staggering. 

Every one of the core issues identified above is ultimately distilled down to the question of "When Does Human Life Begin?"

The answer is there in the textbooks of Human Embryology, that "human life" begins at fertilization, or conception, which is the same as fertilization. It has always been there, at least for 100 years."

Again you can read the rest of this great article at http://www.all.org/abac/aq0203.htm 

The Declaration of Independence states boldly - "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

How very sad how truly far our country has fell from it's great beginnings and how blind, disillusioned, and callus have it's people become when they would deny the first great right of all, that of LIFE, to their fellow human beings. For without the right to life all other rights are meaningless and irrelevant. 

Those judges and lawyers are responsible for the legalized murder and legal holocaust of over 55 million U.S. citizens and legalized the greatest breach of human rights ever to be allowed. Because abortion truly is at it's very core the greatest civil rights violation ever. How is it so different than that of slavery? Both tried to take away the rights of a group of human beings. And just as the evil of slavery was abolished the evil of abortion should be abolished as well!

I pray that God will have mercy on the U.S. and help us to see these abominable cases retried and these laws abolished once and for all very soon. That the men and women of the U.S. will once again embrace a way of life that allows for the LIFE of everyone not just themselves and their loved ones, but for every human being. 




4 comments:

  1. This is such a magnificent post, JennJ! What unbelievable treachery in the Supreme Court!

    Abortion is like slavery but much, much worse, both in the numbers of people affected and in the nature of the crime itself. But ironically many of the people who are most horrified by slavery have no problem with abortion. A while back, I saw an interview with a descendant of both Frederick Douglass and Booker T. Washington, who was talking about how excited she had been to vote for Obama in 2008. It was really sad, because she is so dedicated to promoting her ancestors' legacy and honoring their struggle on behalf of the oppressed and our country's finest principles. How could she fail to make the connection with abortion and Obama's support of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aura thank you so much for your kind words on my post! I'm so glad that you liked it. I think many have no idea about the truth of these cases. Just like many have no idea all the truth about abortion itself.

    It is pitiful truly that there are so many that don't see the injustice at all in abortion. Like slavery it is an abominable evil. Just like the descendant of Fredrick Douglas you mentioned here if she truly were wanting to stand up for the freedoms of others how could she be for abortion that takes away every freedom and the most basic right of people that of life itself from millions of children all in the name of another's selfish beliefs in what choice really is.

    It is awful and we must continue to pray for all of those people the world over that God will change their hearts and their minds so that they may see the truth and tragedy that is abortion. Abortion is the cancer of the United States and we have to keep praying for its end very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't actually know what her opinion of abortion was/is, she did not say specifically, but since she was enthusiastic about Obama, she was effectively pro-abortion, at least at the time she gave that interview. It is sad; I highly doubt that Frederick Douglass himself would have been in favor of abortion or Obama. He was a friend of some of the early feminists, but as we know the first feminists were pro-life. There is a pro-life organization that uses Frederick Douglass' name, but it's a shame that his own descendants are not leading such an effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same will be uncovered about this gay marriage decision as well ,,,I call this law-fare,,,its a kind of war fare against the people waged by communist attorneys

    ReplyDelete

Comment rules:

Please do not criticize or berate others you can disagree with their comments and views but please be an adult about things and don't resort to cursing, insulting, and name calling.

Please do not post any private information about yourself or others (i.e. email addresses, phone numbers, etc.)

Please be respectful, civil, and considerate.

The following is NOT allowed under any circumstances and will result in your comments being deleted and not published, and could result in you being banned from any further commenting.

No Blasphemy in any way shape or form this is a Christian owned blog.

No swearing, slandering, or threatening of any kind.

No insults of any religion, gender, race, will be allowed.

Any threats will be immediately reported to authorities.

Follow and Support AVFH

Follow AVFH on Facebook

Sign the Petition to Defund PP

Please sign the petition
and share today!


Click on the banner below to
help defund Planned Parenthood the largest abortion provider in the U.S.



Labels