Sunday, January 13, 2013

There are a few changes taking place here at Voice for Hope!

Some of you might have noticed I have made a slight change to the name of the website/blog instead of Voice for Hope it will now be A Voice for Hope. 


I did this for two reasons...

The main reason is I am very happy to announce that A Voice for Hope now has it's own premium domain name at http://www.avoiceforhope.com/

Because the name Voice for Hope was already taken on both the .com options and on Facebook as well I decided to go ahead and make the small change to the name and now everything will be more nice and uniform. With the addition of the .com name I think it will be much easier for people to remember and will allow me to add more website and search engine options as well. I pray also that this will bring more visitors and followers for the page! :)

The old links with the blogger address still work just fine but they will now automatically redirect to the new URL address. If you do follow the blog itself and not just the Facebook page please update your bookmarks. :)

In closing I would like to ask you all if you would to please post about A Voice for Hope on your own Facebook and Twitter pages, share the link with your family and friends and help AVFH to continue to grow.

Please post the actual page address and the link to the Facebook page as well if you don't mind.

http://www.avoiceforhope.com/

https://www.facebook.com/avoiceforhope


God bless you all! I would truly appreciate it! Let's all work together to end abortion and be A VOICE FOR HOPE!




1 comment:

  1. I hope your site grows and grows. :)

    I am concerned because my blog has been in operation for over three months now and I am still only getting 1-2 hits a day at most. There are many more people that follow the FB page, but it worries me. I've had other blogs in the past that seemed to grow much faster.

    ReplyDelete

Comment rules:

Please do not criticize or berate others you can disagree with their comments and views but please be an adult about things and don't resort to cursing, insulting, and name calling.

Please do not post any private information about yourself or others (i.e. email addresses, phone numbers, etc.)

Please be respectful, civil, and considerate.

The following is NOT allowed under any circumstances and will result in your comments being deleted and not published, and could result in you being banned from any further commenting.

No Blasphemy in any way shape or form this is a Christian owned blog.

No swearing, slandering, or threatening of any kind.

No insults of any religion, gender, race, will be allowed.

Any threats will be immediately reported to authorities.

Follow and Support AVFH

Follow AVFH on Facebook

Sign the Petition to Defund PP

Please sign the petition
and share today!


Click on the banner below to
help defund Planned Parenthood the largest abortion provider in the U.S.



Labels